Cookies will not be used on our website to collect personal information and only to collect the information about the search habits of the users at our website.
Navigating this website with cookies and local storage mechanisms activated, implies the acceptance of the use of the criteria and purposes of our own cookies and the function to providers that exist on our website in accordance with this policy.
In case of not accepting, it is possible to configure the browser to prevent its use.
Folloging, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, their purposes and how you can configure your browser to disable them if you wish.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you visit a website, and it allowed the store your information, for example to save your usage preferences or to recognize you on subsequent visits.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, searches are not susceptible to improvement.
In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
When a website creates a cookie on the user’s device, the following is stored:
- The address / domain of the web that created the cookie
- The duration of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
- The content of the cookie
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that send a one computer to another computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are stored in the browser’s session storage and remain there until the user leaves the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local cookie storage of your browser and remain on your hard drive until their expiration date, ceasing to function at that time or until they are manually deleted. The operating period can be up to one year. We use these cookies, generally, if the user has created an account on our website as a registered user or as a customer if it is possible to make purchases.
According to its purpose:
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the navigation flow within the web or to keep the user connected to it. When disabling them, it is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
- Personalization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their navigation within the web, in order to perform a statistical analysis in order to improve the structure and content.
- Advertising cookies. Used to manage the advertisements that appear on the web, decide the content or the frequency of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect the user’s browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and show them ads adapted to them.
- Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify the user in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
PURPOSE OF EACH OF THE COOKIES USED
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong:
|wp-wpml_current_language||Personalization||Traductor de la página||To store user acceptance regarding the use of language on this page.||1 año|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Personalization||Woocommerce||Data regarding the user’s cart cart.||Session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Personalization||Woocommerce||Data regarding the user’s cart cart.||Session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_XXXX||Personalization||Woocommerce||Data regarding the user’s cart cart.||Session|
|tk_ai||Personalization||Woocommerce||Data regarding the user’s cart cart.||Session|
|tk_qs||Personalization||Woocommerce||Data regarding the user’s cart cart.||24 hours|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Personalization||WordPress||Registered user´s data.||Session|
Third party cookies
|_gat||Analytics||Google Analytics||Analyzes the visit by the user on the website, helping you to improve and control the rate of requests.||Session|
|_gat_UA-*||Analytics||Google Analytics||It is a variation of the _gat cookie that is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Glogló on sites with high volume of traffic. The name contains the identity number of the account or website with which it is related.||Session|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics||Enables control function only visit each user by assigning a random number as customer ID.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users and update a single value for each visited page.||24 hours|
|APISID||Advertising||It collects information through the Google search engine regarding the use of existing Google services on the website such as Gloogle Maps or Gloogle Recaptcha or Youtube. It is activated if you are navigating with Google session started.||2 years|
|CONSENT||Advertising||It collects information through the Google search engine regarding the use of existing Google services on the website such as Gloogle Maps or Gloogle Recaptcha or Youtube. It is activated if you are navigating with Google session started.||2 years|
|DV||Advertising||It collects information through the Google search engine regarding the use of existing Google services on the website such as Gloogle Maps or Gloogle Recaptcha or Youtube. It is activated if you are navigating with Google session started.||2 years|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Advertising||Its objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks. It is activated if you are navigating with Google session started.||6 months|
|_fbp||Advertising||Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||6 months|
|fr||Advertising||Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||6 months|
Google Tag Manager is used on this Website: Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update the tags and code snippets of a website or its mobile applications, such as those intended for analysis. of traffic and to optimize marketing campaigns. You can add and update custom, third-party, or Google Ads, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, and Floodlight tags from the Tag Manager user interface instead of changing website code.
HOW CAN THE USER CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
WE DO NOT TRANSFER DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES MADE BY THE EDITOR
We do not create profiles.
REST OF INFORMATION